Monday, September 10, 2012

Stuffs.

I am dog tired. 

I have no idea what that phrase really means, but it sounds about how I feel.

Picking up four hours of teaching a week along with starting a (very) slack homeschooling kindergarten curriculum has kind of wiped me out.

I do have to admit though, I am an incredibly schedule thriving kind of gal, and being back into the swing of things has me in a good mood which makes for favorable conditions for all around here.

There are a few major things happening (homeschooling, writing-me-writing-AHH!) that deserve their own blog posts... but remember?  I'm tired.  Dog tired.

So instead, you get this post, thanks to INSTAGRAM!!! (the greatest app on earth):

 
Stella got eaten by mosquitoes.  Jurassic Park mosquitoes. 

Photobucket

Ballet Mag came to town which is always a treat.  The director of  the company is Keith Thibodeaux... aka Little Ricky from "I Love Lucy."  We had dinner with him last night.  No big deal or anything.

Photobucket

This is me being a creeper- "Hey Maeve let me take a picture of you while I'm really sneaking a picture of little Ricky!"
Photobucket

Lazy Sunday's  are the best.  We spent ours dancing in the rain (really, we did) and visiting the local flea market.
Photobucket
Ryan thinks he's boss or something.  And after seeing him swing on this vine all Tarzan like, the kids think so too.  Since this episode, he likes to remind Maeve, "Hey remember?  You don't need to be scared because dadda's got huge muscles like Tarzan." 

Photobucket

Friday night reflections.
Photobucket

One seriously happy boy.  Give him space and freedom and he's good.
Photobucket
My deep little soul.
Photobucket
Pretzel (E.T. Fingers- haha Jen!)  Sticks and beer cheese.  SO SO SO good.
Photobucket

On Friday we got "buy one get one free entree" coupons for TGIF in the mail.  It was like a sign:  WE MUST GO TO TGIF.
Photobucket
 
Pshhhh.... this song.  It's beautiful.  It's seriously tormenting.  I'm like a masochist or something.  I play it in the car just to cry.  Who does that???
Photobucket
 
Our cat Forks likes twine.  I don't like that our cat Forks likes twine. 
Photobucket
Good morning sunshine boy!
Photobucket
Our very first homeschooling lesson... it's been going great- although we've only been at it for a week ;)   And its kindergarten.
Photobucket
Henry lounging.  He knows how to live the life.
Photobucket
Potato printing because what else do you do with a bag of "going moldy potatoes?"
Photobucket


Photobucket
 
A full baby belly. 

Photobucket



And last but not least... a HUGE ,HUGE thank you.  I opened up this crazy little etsy shop... and somehow, last week, I got enough orders to cover our grocery bill.  The HUGENESS of this is indescribable.   I had several friends who (I'm sure) pity bought something from me- and so thank you- thank you- thank you.
 
 




No comments: