Sunday, July 10, 2011

Snap It UP Saturday!

I think I'm going to start making "Snap it UP Saturday" a weekly thing... I'm going to try it for a few weeks and see if I can get a linky party going with some of my friends :)

It's a pretty straight forward theme... basically, grab your camera, snap some shots of your Saturday and post!  Would anyone want to play along next week (or maybe the week after?) :)

Here are my snap ups  .. :)


The Farmers Market...






"Burrito Works!"











Checking Out the Rain :)




3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Love these photos - your kids are way too cute!

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

Ohh!!! Count me in!!! I'll give it a whirl. :) But what I really need is a theme or word or something each week to focus on so that I'm looking at objects and the world differently, so I don't feel so lost. Great idea Ashley, I can't wait until Saturday!

k and j said...

i wish my saturdays consisted of something fun!

do a pregnancy update foolia!!

those are my fave :)