Saturday, July 23, 2011

quickie saturday morning post...

Yay for being a fave. in the paper mama's weekly photo challenge :)

The Paper Mama

And here's my entry for this week... "SUMMERTIME!"




This photo was taken in MI, a couple of weeks before we left.  I was looking back at some old pics this morning and actually got a little teary seeing the old house.   

Anyways, I'm planning on "snapping up" my Saturday today-  bigger post coming later ;)

The Paper Mama


Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Awe just look at those little fingers, very cute.

Shannon Pate said...

Yummmm! Love it!

The Adventures of Curly Tot said...

aw, love it!

Manda said...

LOve the ice cream sandwich! (And you need to start snapping it up Saturday -- I want to link up. lol_

staci said...

ooh! ice cream sandwiches are the perfect summertime treat! cute pic!