- 37 week appointment this morning :) Here are the stats:
- dilated to 1 cm (BOOOOO)
- measuring big (surprise surprise)... not sure how many weeks ahead
- group B strep test was done (will know results next week)
- I have a UTI...
-apparently, I have a LOT of fluid in my belly- not a lot of baby... which makes me very happy.
- we have to take a hospital tour at some point here- its required because I haven't delivered at this hospital. Although I'm not sure what would happen if I were to go into labor, and hadn't toured L&D- its not like they'd send me away and say "sorry you haven't taken your tour yet. We can't deliver you."
- I am SO happy with my decision to go with the midwives. I did meet a great doctor on the "doctor side" of the practice, but the midwife I saw today was awwwwesome. Super friendly- and we laughed our way through most of the appointment, which was really nice. I meet another midwife next week and I'm hoping she'll be as great as the one I saw today.
- Here's a conversation heard this morning: Henry was crying...
Maeve: "I hit him on the head."
Me: "Was it an accident?"
Me: "Did you say you're sorry?"
Maeve: "No. I'm not sorry."
nice huh? I swear my kids really do love each other ;)
- So uhhh, I don't really want to go through labor again... too late to back out? ha :)
- My sister (Meghan) is coming to town this weekend... I'm hoping there are lots of good meals in my immediate future ;)
- I need a good book to read! Any suggestions??? :) PLEASE???
Gosh I think that's all I have for this week! It's slow around here... just a huge waiting game ;)