- lots and lots of wonderful movement :) I love it!
- I could eat bagels and cream cheese 24/7... and I practically do.
- I am going a little nuts trying to match the GIRLS... (yay!) If I find something in a 4t and newborn, forget it- It's bought and in my bag within minutes.
- Part of me wants to "reveal" the name (I know so lame- its just a name) but I do like the element of having a secret/surprise... especially since we did find out the gender. But most of my friends and family know it already, so I might as well spill the beans... maybe not. Who knows.
- I am big... this entire time, I've been thinking I might get lucky and have a 7 lb baby- not an 8/9 lb baby. But this chick is putting on weight. I'm thinking I might have another 8 lb baby at the end of this...yowieee.
And here's me... at 24 weeks/4 days ;)
Happy Saturday :)