Wednesday, February 9, 2011

quick update...

Ya know how I just posted this picture of my ginormous self?



Apparently, I'm not the only one who think's I'm huge for 13 weeks.

I had my 13 week appointment today and my midwife has me at 17 weeks... yes- that's a full MONTH ahead. 

Needless to say, she scheduled me for an ultrasound, this Friday morning to make sure there is only ONE lobster cooking in there.  HOLY MOLY.

I have been told that I'm either farther ahead (which would be awesome!) or there are 2 (umm... no comment) but I've been reassured I am NOT having a 10 lb baby- at this point anyway ;)  That was my first question- "Does this mean the baby is huge???"  I was happy to hear, "no." :)

Anyways fingers crossed for Friday...
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

5 comments:

Angie B said...

wow thats weird cuz u dont seem big at all! lol what if u were having twins! ;)

Jessica said...

Whoa. I would be freaking out. FREAKING out!!

Miranda said...

Great picture!

haha My mom's about 9-10 weeks along, and she says she's getting bigger, but we can't tell. :P
...and we're not allowed to mention "twins" around her! :D

Becky said...

that's what they said about me too and i only had one :) i think you look great!!

Emilie said...

oh boy!! things could get interesting! :)