Monday, December 6, 2010

winner? winner!

We have a winner for the "One, Two, TEE" contest!

CONGRATS TO.......
Dominica! :)
You win a $15.00 Gift Card to Crazy Dog T-Shirts!

Here's what Dominica said:  "I'm already a tee shirt loving mama and this just makes it worse. This is not helping me at all at some point I need to abandon my uniform of tee's and sweats and embrace career wear. My fav is the crunch 'n munch and popcorn tee-classic and Fatty would look tooooo cute in the I love to fart onesie-bc he does, he cracks his own self up!"

I'm excited to see what tee you pick Dominica!

I DO need your email asap, to hook you up with your gift card!  You can email me at ashleymckenney07@gmail.com





And for the rest of you fabbbbbbulous, gawwwwwgeous readers, PLEASE, ohhhhh pretty please,
"LIKE ME" on the official
"These Days" facebook page?

MUUUUUAH!

and more to come later!










Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments: