Anyways, I thought I'd make a list of things I'd never do. Why, you ask?
I was driving down the road the other day, saw a truck with a giant decal sticker that said "I <3 My Stripper!" , and I thought to myself, "who would ever do that?" Which then led me to the thought what would I never do.... interesting train of thought, I know.
Without further ado, here's a list of things I would never do...:
(AND a forewarning- 100% of the reasons I'd neglect to partake in something, has nothing to do with my opinions on it- but rather my fear, quirks and OCD...)
- I would never get a dermal anchor.
- I would never eat something off the ground.
- I would never pick up a hitch hiker
- I would never go a day without washing my hands
- I would never buy an outfit at Gymboree, full price
- I would never sleep without a carbon monoxide detector
- I would never lick the floor of the ER... haha or any floor, I guess... (well, maybe Leslie's :)
- I would never turn down an epidural
- I would never fly with children under the age of 3 to Hawaii
- I would never stand on the roof of a building
- I would never hold hands with a stranger (unless said stranger had just washed and sanitized their hands :)
- I would never throw away my crockpot
- I would never want to see my OB at Toys 'R Us (or anywhere outside of the delivery room) again.
- I would never fall asleep without telling Ryan and my kids, they're my world and I love 'em.
- I would never choose to eat steak.
- I would never wear these for the obvious reason that I'd look like a stuffed sausage.
- I would never eat a circus peanut
- I would never (consciously) let a nurse or whoever, put a needle in me without confirming 700000 times that it hasn't been used.
- I would never.......
What would you never do? Do you have a weird OCD thing? Or a fear of something? Share! And you never know.... a commentator might just get a little somethin' somethin'. :)