Wednesday, November 3, 2010

last night...

I ate a stuffed pepper.  A YELLOW stuffed pepper.
                                                         Got ice cream for the boo boos.
                      
                                                                  picked up a movie...
       
                                             and anything to take my mind off of this hurricane.
                                                                        and kissed
                                                                        hugged & squeezed
                                                              my beautiful babies.
  ...and thanked my lucky stars that I have a family who is supportive, loving and will never let me down.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Love the pictures of you and the kids. And of course, the ice cream and movie. My favorite way to spend a quiet evening!