Sunday, August 29, 2010

wasting time...

I was ummm... facebooking earlier and came across this note that I was tagged in but never completed. I love those "tag" note things... and since I have absolutely nothing to blog about, I thought I'd waste some time and post it on here...

I was tagged by Dominica...

"65 Things"


1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? black

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? I kiss my bubba cakes 300000 times a day! :) Love me some maemae :)

4. Do you plan outfits? ahhhhh NO.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Anxious (surprise, surprise) a tad depressed.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? Maeve's snow white dress. (the cape is red :)

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? My teeth crumbled out of my mouth... lovely eh?

8. Did you meet anybody new today? mmm.... talked with new people but no formal "meetings" I guess

9. What are you craving right now? Someone take a wild guess! haha actually anything cold- my throat is hurting :(

10. Do you floss? No

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? HAHAHA- I am going to be brutally honest here and say that "BOOBS" came to mind. MY STUPID BOOBS-MASTITIS AND CABBAGE.

12. Are you emotional? not at all! haaaaaaaa!

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? yup.. I just had a garage sale... CASH MONEY! :)

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? eeeek lick it. Thinking about biting it makes my teeth hurt.

15. Do you like your hair? No

16. Do you like yourself? Trying.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes

18. What are you listening to right now? Kids thumping around in their rooms... Ryan talking on the cell... a cheesy lifetime movie...

19. Are your parents strict? no

20. Would you go sky diving? yes

21. Do you like cottage cheese? heck to the NO.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes

23. Do you rent movies often? ummm like once every two weeks or so...

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? my eyes :) HA :)

25. How many countries have you visited? 2? I think...

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yup.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes
28. Brown or white eggs? Id like brown all the time but they're more expensive... so usually white.

29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes but each and every day its a challenge not to chuck it out the window.
30. Do you use chap stick? not much.
31. Do you own a gun? Our home houses a gun. Got that creepers????
32. Can you use chop sticks? I CAN... but not well.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? me, myself and I.
34. Are you too forgiving? no.... I am constantly reminding myself to let go.

35. Ever been in love? yessss
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tommorow? Hmmm... good question!
37. Ever have cream puffs? Nope

38. Last time you cried? This morning on the way to the zoo/
39. What was the last question you asked? "Where are you going?"

40. Favorite time of the year? Fall
41. Do you have any tattoos? yes
42. Are you sarcastic? Yes
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes
44. Ever walked into a wall? Do doors count?

45. Favorite color? bluuuuues
46. Have you ever slapped someone? no
47. Is your hair curly? no :(

48. What was the last CD you bought? Jack Johnson "To The Sea" :)
49. Do looks matter? not in the least.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Forgive, yes. Forget, no.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? Who cares? Ryan I guess....
52. Do you like your life right now? I don't like that question....

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? yes
54. Can you handle the truth? nope.
55. Do you have good vision? no

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I don't hate anyone. I dislike certain people and the things they do. And yeah, there are more than 3.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? enough that my 2 year old can do a perfect impression of me :)

58. The last person you held hands with? Maeve
59. What are you wearing? Vicki's shorts (given to me in 9th grade by Amber Bacon!!!:) and a shirt that's inside out.

60. What is your favorite animal? dolphins. they're angels :)
61. Where was your default picture taken? bathroom
62. Can you hula hoop? Yes!

63. Do you have a job? Yeah its called "MOM"
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? gas. How thrilling!
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? HAHA yeah...
66. What are you patiently waiting for? a change.

2 comments:

k and j said...

LOVE this post girlfriend :) Made me miss ya! Wah. Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

Soooooo ya stalkin' my page again....? lol ;)