Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Our newest addition...

or I should say, MAEVE'S newest addition to her toy infantry! We lucked out big time with this one! :) We've been looking for a gently used outside play toy- like a slide or a jungle gym type thing... ya know, those awesome big plastic toys little tikes makes. Anyways I go on Craigslist about 30 times a day searching for an affordable, not too outdated toy. Yesterday I hit gold! I found one of those castle/pirate ship play toys- ya know, the one with a mini rock wall to climb, a swing and a slide. I found it for $50.00- buuuuuut I emailed the lady and asked her if she'd accept 35- she said yes! :) SO Ryan went and picked it up tonight. It's awesome! And it kept Maeve occupied for a good hour. It's in great condition- the only noticeable "issue" is the telescope that is supposed to be attached to the top of the tower is broken off. No biggie though- all Maeve cares about is climbing and sliding! I'll post some pics sometime soon... anyways, as you can see, little things really excite me :)

1 comment:

k and j said...

I am OBSESSED with CL. I LOVE it :) I am on there every single day as well :) I also check CL in Phx and make my Mom run around to get me stuff haha. Love ya, Miss ya too girl!!!