Monday, May 18, 2009

fun times! :)

I was scouting out the diaper deals this week because believe it or not, we're running low. I thought I was stocked up for a LONG TIME, and yeah, my stock pile did last a good few months... but anyways, its time for more diapers. Krogers is having an amazing deal and our Jackson Krogers is very, VERY lenient with coupons! :) Here's what the deal is:

If you buy 15 dollars in Huggies care products (can be anything- diapers, wipes, shampoo, etc.) you get 3 dollars back instantly. PLUS if you have a Krogers card, you can load a 3 dollar off coupon right onto it- so really, it takes of 6 dollars!!! I also happened to be very stocked up on Huggies coupons. Here's how it worked out for me-
I did 6 transactions-1 pack of jumbo diapers and 4 packs of wipes per transaction...


8.99-diapers
1.79-wipes
the total came out to be around 17 bucks-
-6 dollars in KROGERS savings
-4 (.75) wipes coupons
-1.50 off diapers

SOOOOO my end total for each transaction was: $6.57 :)

What a good day huh?? :) I highly suggest going and stocking up on some Huggies!!! It's a heck of a deal!

******
The other fantastic part of my day was at the TOY HOUSE (one of my fave. places in Jackson). My mom went with us and she actually bought Maeve her very own playhouse!!! I am soooooooo excited! It's getting delivered this afternoon and I am seriuosly counting down the hours till its here and on our deck! Maeve really has the best nana ever :) As soon as the house gets here I'll take lots of pics of MaeMae enjoying her new playhouse :)

No comments: