Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Fell Off The Bandwagon :(

BLAH- I toooooootally fell off the dieting/working out bandwagon today. I am SO disappointed in myself. And I am not talking like I ate a brownie- and didn't do a full 30 minutes of cardio- its more like I didn't even GO to the "Y", ate Daryl's bread for lunch DIPPED in ranch dressing and for dinner I had 6 chicken mcnuggets and half a thing of fries. I feel like absolute crap. The whole weight loss thing hasn't really been working that great anyways- I mean, I've been working out like mad and watching like a hawk what I eat, but like I've mentioned before, the actual pounds aren't really coming off... SUPER discouraging. Anyways, I can't let this one day get me down- I CAN'T. I will be at the "Y" bright and early tomorrow and back on the coffee/cliff bar diet.

5 comments:

Allison said...

oh Ashley....we all have to have a little fun sometimes! You have not fallen off the bandwagon- you just gave into a craving and THAT'S FINE! You will be back at the Y tomorrow and having just 1 bad day won't bring back those 12 lbs you've already lost!!! Yea!!!! Speaking of 12 lbs.....what are you talking about saying that the poundage hasn't been coming off? That A LOT of poundage if you ask me! :) I bet you look great! Keep your head up!

Alissa & Josh said...

Hi Ashley! We've really been enjoying having Nora--but the last 16 days have been exhausting!! I'm glad that feeding has been going better though. Hey, quick question about your blog. How did you get the different background from pyzam.com? Do you have to pay for your blog? I think I followed the directions right but then it didn't work. Thanks for any help you can give!

k and j said...

One or two days of eating like shiz isn't going to do much girl :) Just get back on and start over! I start over every freakin Monday haha

Angela said...

you need at least one cheat day. BTW, i ALWAYS get cliff bars when i go to the Y. we already knew we were twins, but this is just further proof!

Ann said...

Hey I understand exactly how you feel. I guess I cant do much complaining though considering I eat whatever is in sight (literaly) and have a Y membership and have only used it twice in four months. I would love to have a motivated, dedicated, hard working, work out buddy. :) Its all within my grasp to achieve a healthy life, I just keep putting it off. Which is so unlike me....well so unlike what I used to be before I had Lilah. Well WE CAN DO IT!