Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ugh.... STILL SICK!

Maeve and I both are sick with something- who knows what. But we've got yucky noses, fevers and sore throats. Somehow Ryan gets away with not being sick and Maeve and I catch everything- but maybe its better that way because then Ryan takes care of us :)
If my throat doesn't feel any better by tomorrow I am gonna go into the doc. I have a feeling it might be strep. Then the next step would be taking Maeve and getting her diagnosed with it too... blah :(

Well I am still cookin' like its my job- even though I'm siiiiiick. Ryan and I made a promise to eachother that we were going to limit our going out for dinner to once a week. We have stuck to this plan for months now! So I woke up bright and early this morning to throw some pork chops in the slow cooker... such an easy meal! Pork chops and bbq sauce! And ta-dah! Dinner is done by 9 AM! :)

I think I blogged about this a day ago or something, but Ryan and I are going to be dieting, exercising machines!!! We're trying so hard to eat healthy and work out. We've even got this calender/goal sheet right above our scale so we can mark our progress. Its nice because even though it may not be physically noticeable that he's lost 2 lbs. or I've lost 3, its marked on the chart so we can tell eachother "good job." Sounds corny, but its working for us! :)

Oh yeah, cross your fingers again for me- no jury duty tomorrow! PLEEEEAAASSSSEEE!!!!!!

No comments: