Thursday, June 19, 2008

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Isn't that how it goes? Or something like that anyways... I just posted about how I am weaning off that stupid anxiety medication but ever since I have been completely off of it, I've been feeling horrible... not having withdrawals or anything but having super bad anxiety. I know its compounded by the fact that my once normal, happy, healthy baby has turned into a nocturnal, fussy, hive covered baby (no she doesn't still have hives but I think that whole ER experience took a few hours, if not days off of my life). So I had to call the doc. and schedule an appointment to get BACK on some kind of medication. It stinks- I've been so down about it, but once again I am weighing the options- be med. free, 5 lb.s lighter and a basket case of nerves or taking a couple pills a day, being a bit pudgier and being cool as a cucumber. I think I will pick the second option... I've been down the road of the first too many times and it always ends in this big ordeal (usually at the ER...). Ugh how discouraging... but I guess thats life- you really can't have it all can you?

1 comment:

k and j said...

Do what you gotta do, Ash. Don't stress about it too much :)