Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Pretty Big Deal...

I have to say, this morning as I was going through IG and facebook, writing the names of people who took part in the "Happy is Good" challenge, I had butterflies. 

The winner, whoever it was, was about to be hit hard with a BIG blessing.  And that made me feel that nervous/happy/flip floppy feeling. 


So here's how it went down:  Several people performed more than one random act of kindness; but only ONE name/act counted.... does that make sense?  Let's say Sally performed 10 acts, but her name only went in one time.  Get that?  Good.


 After everyone's name was written down, folded them in teeny, tiny squares and  put them in this cute little silver pail.  Then I took a zillion pictures.... because, again... this is pretty huge.

Don't mind the mess in the background; but as soon as all the names were in the bucket, I handed it over to Maeve and said "pick a name."  Without hesitation she reached in and grabbed one.  Like it was no big deal at all.... I was totally holding my breath.


And here is our winner.  Our "Happy Is Good" winner.  IG name Ceisele2012....  CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Thank you guys for making March really special for me.  Looking on IG and on facebook and seeing the hashtag #happyisgoodYL with your RAOK seriously brightened every single day.  And I hope you guys got some joy out of it too. 

So, there ya have it.  Congrats Ceisele2012!!!! 

Contact me via facebook and I'll get you hooked up ;)

No comments: