Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful, Day 6

EEEK! Sorry for the super junky picture... it was a busy day and I didn't get around to pulling out my camera.. just the good ol' iphone.



I swear I'm in my late 20's not 90's... but if you were to look at my doctors appointments, my gosh. You'd think I was born in 1900. Anyways, this was the latest "book" I was sent from yet another doctor, asking 40000 questions. One of the sections had me list my kids, if they were living and their health status.

I wrote each of their names down, along with their ages and "healthy." Instantly, the words "THANK GOD" flashed through my head.

So yes, that's what I am thankful for today... and every day.


On another note... I have conjured up this new (but super exciting and fun!) idea in my head; an online photography class geared towards children photography... for us busy moms.

I stayed up into the wee hours of the morning working on an outline, photo prompts and researching material to share with my, ahem... students?! :D

Check out the link to the course here:  "Know Your Camera... And USE IT!"
The only requirement for the class is that you own an SLR.   Other than that, any level, anyone is open to the class :D  I am SO stinkin' excited!!!!

No comments: