First, the picture:
Yeah. It's quite the literal take on the challenge theme... but... hey. I love eyes. There are a zillion catch lights in this picture thanks to some sweet lighting at The Hyppo Cafe. Sometimes I edit them out, sometimes I don't. I didn't this time because I liked the sparkle.
And now the 7 random facts (why 7? why not?) :)
- I'm like really getting into Twitter. Like, really. I see what's trending and then think for an hour about some witty tweet... by the time I get around to actually tweeting it, the trend is gone. Whatever, its the tweet that counts, right? :) hahahaha.
- Pineapple, cilantro and lime Popsicles are not good. It didn't matter the number of licks, it tasted like a garden. And I don't like garden flavored Popsicles.
- I'm probably too excited for "Married To Jonas" to premiere. I need to get over my obsession with teen celebs.
- Lortab is craycray medicine. I will never take it again. I took half a tab on Tuesday night and it took forever to get out of my system. (in other words, it took forever for me to not feel like a zombie) I'll pick the back pain.
- I'm still nursing Stella (Yes, she's over a year. No I don't want an award for it... just saying...it's been a good year :)
- I need a good book- any recommendations? If you don't know I'm the biggest book snob ever. So be careful with your suggestions. If someone throws out 50 shades, I might vomit.
- Homeschooling has been in many conversations as of late.