Saturday, June 2, 2012

really, though.


(bahahah I LOVE some(e)cards!!!)

I am such a (good) music fanatic.  Most nights, when the kids go to bed I grab a glass of wine, turn on Pandora and write (fact: I have 846 unpublished "drafts" in blogger...free therapy, I tell ya!).  I thought I'd compile a list of my favorite songs (at the moment).  You're welcome :)


"Carry On" by fun.
"Hard Enough" by Brandon Flowers
"Flightless Bird, American Mouth" by Iron &Wine
"La Mar (The Oceans)" by The Beautiful Girls
"Falling Slowly" by The Frames
"Everybody Talks" by Neon Trees
"Love Vigilantes" by Iron & Wine
"Walking The Dog" by fun.
"The Scientist" (sung) by Willie Nelson
"The Freshman" (sung) by Jay Brannan
"Behind The Moon" by Matt Costa
"Falling Awake" by Gary Jules
 "Piazza, New York Catcher" by Belle & Sebastian
"Falling in Love At A Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg
"Carolina" by Ben Gibbard
"Try" by ALO
"Darlin Do Not Fear" by Brett Dennen
"New Soul" by Yael Naim
"Opportunity" by Pete Murray
"Home" by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros



You should download one or two... and then come back to tell me how much you loved them! :)


And I'm linking up with The Paper Mama's photography challenge.

This weeks theme:  "Fave of May"







The Paper Mama Photo Challenge

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

5 comments:

Kristen Laudick said...

Perfect shot! Great capture!

Unknown said...

That photo is absolutely gorgeous, I can't wait until my second girl is here so I can get photos like this.

{Shannon} said...

First of all, I.AM.A.LOSER. Because I have never heard of any of these artists! I'm going to have to do like you said and go listen to some of these! Second, CUTE!! Third, now I want a glass of wine!!

Nicole said...

I love Falling Slowly and Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop :) The others... haven't heard of 'em. I'll have to check them out!

Serendipityissweet said...

Beautiful shot! Love the light and those sweet faces :)