- Stella's cutting her top two teeth! :D yay! They're huge... and she's miserable. But they're so close to popping!
- I think there should be a "meh" button on Pandora... right?? Sometimes I really love a song, other times I hate a song, but most of the time I'm just like, "meh..."
- Stella had exploding diarrhea in her crib today; 4 years ago, I'd have been at the pediatricians office wanting them to put her on anti-bacterial meds or something. Today, I rinsed her off in the tub, slapped a diaper back on her, switched out the sheets, lysol wiped and sprayed the crib off and that was that. Improvement, people! It's happening!
- Have you seen ads for Squishy Bath??? What in the world???
- Maeve just came running in to our room (where I am currently blogging this post) and announced that she's too dizzy to go to bed...
- Speaking of Maeve, she's been talking beyyyyond her years. I can't take it! But its so stinkin cute ;) In the car she'll be talking to Henry and say something like, "Henry seriously, you need to think about what you are doing right now." (as Henry's sitting there like a bum, doing nothing ;) Or she'll see something in the store, like a neon pink shirt with kittens on it, and say "Oh my gosh! I have to get this. Mom this is SO CAAA-UUUTE!" (pronounced "CAAAAHHH-YOUUUT")
- We're in the market for a steamvac. It's the last thing in the world I want to purchase right now, but since we've got the worlds dumbest dog who likes to pee during thunderstorms, it's a necessity. If anyone sees/hears about a good deal send info my way! :D
- the van.. Remember that post?? I don't ever want to see that thing again... but apparently, not only do I have to see it, I have to go pick it up tomorrow and hand over a substantial amount of money for some stupid serpentine belt thing.
- I'm addicted to Coco Mangos. And I'm blaming this entirely on Misty... ;)
- Have you heard "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" by Iron & Wine???? Apparently I am about 10 years late on this song (says my sister)... but I just discovered it a few weeks ago and its been on repeat ever since.
- Totally random note to end on, but Jessica Simpson's baby is seriously beautiful!!!! I am in love with the lower lip! :) CUTE!
- Oh- and I'm going to start "dumping" my photos out onto the blog every Friday... I've seen a ton of bloggers doing it, and I'm sure there is a template I could/should use to make mine look pretty... but I'm tired...so here it is. :)
Check out more leftovers over @ Sippy Cups!
HAPPY FLIPPING WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!