Saturday, June 30, 2012

photography madness.

So.... I took on a lot during our trip to Michigan.

12 mini sessions, 1 full engagement session and a wedding.  Yikes-a-bee.

I have been in an editing cave for a solid week now.  I come out for food and water (or wine, whatever) and then make my way back to the computer. 

The catch is, I can only edit when Ryan's home;  so my editing has been limited to late, late nights. 

I am so. so. tired.

But I've been making good progress!    Granted the wedding won't be fully edited for probably another month, the mini sessions are well on their way to being done and I am loving how each and every session is turning out. :) 

I can almost see a light at the end of the tunnel.

I actually enjoy editing.  It's like artwork; I love running all the different actions, playing with layers and the opacity.  The thing that overwhelms me, when I'm swamped with work, is that I tend to stop taking pictures of my own kids.  I have to figure out some kind of a balance with this...

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you, thank you to all the lovely Michiganders who entrusted me with snapping up some memories! 

I love what I do.  Even when I have a work load that's up to my ears ;)


Oh and a few random photog things:

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge
This photo was chosen as a fave by The Paper Mama two weeks ago :)  Yay!!!
The Paper Mama Photo Challenge
And this photo got 3rd place!  :) 





The Paper Mama Photo Challenge

And here's my photo entry for this weeks theme, "Sweet."
Sweet, right? :)




Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments: