- Life is hard at the moment. There's no sugar coating the fact that I feel like the CRAPPIEST mother on the planet. Here's the deal: There is not enough of me to go around. Or, maybe there is, I just can't figure out how to do it, which makes me feel even crappier.
- the beach was amazing tonight. There must have been a storm, because the entire beach was covered with GIANT jelly fish. It was so awesome. I wish I had pictures to show you....but...
- ...BUT that leads me into my next bullet- my freaking rebel broke. Bad doesn't begin to describe my mood.
- I watched the season finale of "Kate + 8" last night. Thank GOD she's gone from the world of television.
- It's my birrrrrfffday this weekend! YAY! So far, plans are a dinner date on Friday at Ryan and I's fave place, Harry's. Saturday morning, my grandma's treating me to a total makeover! :) Hair, eyebrows, mani, pedi, the WORKS! AHhhhhh! Saturday night, the whole fam is going out for sushi and steak at SPY, which is the sweeeeetest place ever. Seriously- check out the website and take a virtual tour- SO SO SO cool :)
- Stella's getting too big, too fast. I'm thankful that she's healthy and growing of course, but dang I wish she could stay a teeny, tiny newborn longer.
- Hey- check out this fact: Did you know, waking up to nurse in the middle of the night is 100 times better if there's a "Twilight" marathon on? Yup... its true.
- My poor Mr. Man and his arm. He's being such a trooper but I can tell he's in pain. Once again, whenever a situation like this comes up, I try and remind myself about how much worse it could be. Two broken arm bones are serious- but in the grand scheme of things, we're all okay.
- Tomorrow night we're having a "Snow White" party. Why? Hmmm... not sure. I guess because its a boring Wednesday night, and I wanted to do a themed dinner ;) We're having vegetable soup & an apple pie... I think we're also going to do a craft of some sort. I'll blog about it :)
- I'm not going to say a whole lot about this- but there's a reason they (the hospital/doctors/midwives) tell you not to exercise for 4-6 weeks after having a baby. Let's just say it's a good reason, and if I could go back in time, I'd follow those instructions. If you're a close friend and would like to know what I'm talking about message me..
- I've been teaching 4 hours of gymnastics a week- it feels really good to be "working" again... even if its only 4 hours a week ;)
- While driving in the car today on the way to Maeve's ballet class, she piped up from the back, "Mom, I'm going to take my nuk out because I don't want my friends to see it." I think its time to throw away the pacis...
well.... I think that about sums up our happenings... happy Tuesday! :)
The Paper Mama's Photo Challenge for the week: Remember.
I want to remember back to these days, when my 3 year old picks up a stick and is imagining she's hiking through "the Mulan mountains." :)