- My 6 week postpartum visit was such a bust. STILL no exercising. I am just not healing like I did with the other 2. The funny thing is, this is the best post partum experience I've had. Again, I really don't want to get into details but basically, I'm just not healing. :( boo. I go back on Friday to be checked again.
- I hate to complain and complain... BUT wow- when it rains, it pours. Between Henry's broken arm and my kidney stones and infection, it has been a hellish two weeks.
- Henry's really been doing great with his cast. I think it bothers us more than it bothers him.
- A story about Henry's cast: We were at Chik-fil-a on Thursday, and the kids were playing in the little playplace. Within 5 minutes, a kid emerges crying- saying "that boyyyyy hit me with his arm!!" And yeah- that "kid" would be Henry. And of course the arm would be his casted one- the one that's comparable to a billy club. Five minutes after the first crisis, Maeve emerges with a bloody lip, crying hysterically and saying "HENRY HIT ME ON THE FACE!!!" It was then that we realized it probably wasn't a good idea having Henry in such close quarters with his cast/weapon. In Henry's defense, I think both "hits" were accidents. Maeve told me he didn't mean to hit her- they bumped on the slide.
- We ate at this awesome place yesterday called "The Cheese Wheel." I am such a bread and cheese person... so to have a place where they specialize in all sorts of crazy cheese, WOW- I was in heaven ;)
- Have you entered this give away YET????? Please do! The creations are awesome!!!
The Paper Mama's Photo challenge: "Friends"