- took a 45 minute "lunch time" swim
- went on a (60 min) grocery shopping trip
- changed (1) poopy diaper
- drank (1) sweet tea
- ate (2) bowls of Life cereal
- watched E.T. (2) times
- cleaned up a dog-chewed bottle of sunscreen (1 time... too many)
- have told Maeve, "I don't like the way you're acting" (too many times to count)
- made (3) calls to (3) different doctors... (OB, pediatrician, general practitioner)
- tried on (5) different bathing suit tops
- texted Ryan (3) times
- thought (500+?) times how wonderful it would be if Lola decided to reside somewhere else... like a farm out in the middle of nowhere?
- have asked Henry (1000+) times "why? why do you do that buddy?"
And there you have it... my very exciting Monday :)
I always look forward to getting Monday over with, but even more so now because our weekends are just SO MUCH FUN, that going back to "normal" really, really stinks.
Yay for being halfway done with the day...