- Henry bit me this morning and broke skin- I don't need a shot or anything, do I?
- I made chocolate chip mini muffins this morning for the kids- they've been the biggest hit ever. Why didn't I make them sooner?
- Lola (the boxer) ate our Comcast remote...and a box of butter
- The kids have been taking great naps- I'm not sure if its because they have colds and aren't feeling 100% or if they're still jet-lagged/tired from the Florida trip.
- I have yet to unpack from Fl. Yuck.
- Henry is 14 months now and uhhhh, not saying much. Is that normal? I'm trying not to stress over it, but the only "words" he makes are grunts and "woah" noises.. Once in a blue moon he'll say "dada" or "mama" but that's about it. Hmmm... It's really hard not to compare Maeve, who is currently playing with her V-tech map of the US, naming of states like, "Louisiana" and "Mississippi."
- I need some new leggings. I've lost so many pairs in transit.
- I'm on a cooking strike tonight because I dropped a dozen eggs this morning... and it ticked me off... they gooped all over the floor, making a giant mess. I spent a good 30 minutes de-salmonella-izing the kitchen this morning. I'm over the kitchen tonight. Meaning, we're going out. Thank GOD! :)
|"Fresh"... nothing fresher than SWEET ICED TEA! :)|
Happy Friday! :)