Tuesday, January 11, 2011

a few odds & ends.

I have my first OB appointment for baby #3 tomorrow... I'm praying there is a strong, healthy heartbeat.  :)  I will update as soon as I get back!

I stumbled upon a super cute blog this evening.  {Angel} is having a photo contest, so of course I jumped on that :)  Love me some photo contests!

The theme is beauty & this is my picture of choice:





living in a perry tale



Also, I am on top of my Project 365-  here is my picture for today:
                                                             
11/365

Apples... mmmm.  They've been in season around our house- one of the rare foods that I can always turn to- even in a morning sickness attack :)
Lights.Camera.*Click*



Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

7 comments:

The Captain's Wife said...

OMG, I am just catching up on my blogs of the day and saw all your published updates. How exciting! Congrats. When I was preggo the one food I could actually eat was canned tuna. Weird huh?

love and life ♥ said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! Love these photos. The first one with the balloons is great! xo

Angel Perry said...

Thanks for stopping by & participating. You have the sweetest words my friend. YOUR blog is precious. Can't wait to follow it :]

Ashley Sisk said...

That first shot should be blown up on canvas - perfection!

Courtney said...

Such a fun photo! Congrats on your pregnancy! Thanks for linking up!

Kristy said...

Beautiful Images!

Miranda said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for linking them up. :)