Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Photo Challenges :)

Hmm... I think you can all quickly see me becoming addicted to these, right?

They are seriously TOO FUN.  Even when your pic doesn't get a mention, how is it not fun to chit chat with other photogs??? 

Anyways, I found this photo challenge and I thought of this picture (summer 2010):

The theme is "ANYTHING."   I couldn't think of anything sweeter :)

I remember this day so well- Henry was napping, M & I went out to blow bubbles.  It was sunny and bright, she was giggling because the bubbles were popping on my lens. :) 


I hope you all are having a fab Saturday!
Click on the button below to check out &/or enter the suuuuweeeet contest!


Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Oh, so cute!

Kari said...

Love it, she's adorable.
XOXO

Tara said...

She is totally adorable!