Saturday, December 11, 2010

HEY HEY HEY 3rd Blog Post In A Day!!!

I should just tack this onto the end of the last post...

Just an announcement/reminder- "Amish Grace" is on LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK at 10:00 PM!  It's not the greatest movie, if you're thinking awesome acting or anything like that- but the story itself is incredible and SO worth listening to. 

Speaking of "Amish Grace", you don't think I've forgotten about this post, right?

Well "Amish Grace" has nothing to do with a list of things I would never do, but it does have something to do with the whole, "What would you never do? Do you have a weird OCD thing? Or a fear of something? Share! And you never know.... a commentator might just get a little somethin' somethin'."

That little somethin' somethin' is my copy of "Amish Grace" and the lucky commentator is Leslie!

YAY! :) 

So if you're not Leslie, don't fret- watch the movie tonight and get a hint of what its all about.  Then become completely intrigued by their grace, and forgiveness, go and buy the book :)


Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I have seen that movie! I actually really enjoyed it. Very interesting world that they portray.

Just found your blog and i am excited to follow

Leslie Collins said...

oh my goodness!!! i am so excited and cannot wait to read the book. thankyou!!