Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Quote of The Day.

***edited to add, I am doing a photo challenge today on another fabulous photo blog.

This, by far, has been the toughest theme -your all time favorite picture-and there are some INCREDIBLE photos in the challenge... so I'm pretty sure I don't have a chance :)  But again, its fun to link up and connect- SO here is my pick for fav. pic.:



For obvious reasons, this photo makes me smile... and it was one of the very first pictures I ever took with my SLR.  :) 

Click the button below to view the other AWESOME photos!



Actually, this was said yesterday, but I promised to share... so here it is:

While getting my cervix examined very ((VERY)) closely yesteday, my OB announced, and I quote,
 "Well, nothing is jumping out at me."

Does anyone find that funny?  Or is it just me....


Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

3 comments:

Alex said...

Nope... that's definitely funny. I think OB's have an odd sense of humor... because typically things do "jump at them" from that area...

Unknown said...

true true, Alex ;) I bet they are used to having things "jump at them" :)

Moments and Impressions said...

hhmmm I wonder what she was expecting? A Christmas elf?