I first saw this great idea through Leslie's blog. Upon clicking the link (or the badge) above, you'll see that it takes you to a blog called "Sippy Cups Are Not For Starbucks."
This is my first time participating in the leftovers, but I have a feeling that this blog hop will be right up my alley :)
- I accidently bought cracked PEPPER croutons for our soup last night. To say the least, my children (and I) weren't happy. About two seconds into the meal Maeve shouts "DATS SPICY MOMMA!" whoops.
- I am loving, lovvvving, this whole blog-networking thing. I don't know how many times I can say it, but its a complete blast blog surfing, hopping, sharing, stalking :) I love it... :)
- How do 2nd, 3rd, 4th (etc.) siblings survive childhood? Really, I need to know. I found Henry in his crib this morning with one of Maeve's barbie shoes. Cue heart attack. This morning, while the kids were eating breakfast, I went through both of their rooms, with a trash bag, throwing anything out that was smaller than his mouth.
- Sugar and Spice Coffeemate creamer tastes like bubble gum (thanks LaNae W.!) I couldn't put my
tonguefinger on it, but yes, bubble gum it is. Bubbalicious bubble gum, to be exact. Don't buy it unless you're craving bubble gum memories from the 8th grade.
- I know I need to stop complaining about this... but alas, its my blog so here I go: Henry's going on a month of antibiotics and I am really tired of changing the most rancid, heavy diarrhea diapers EVER.
- My biopsy is this Tuesday and I'm really, REALLY dreading it.
- A friend of mine posted a youtube video about the fabulous city of Jackson, MI. I got some good laughs out of it, and would post it here, but it drops some bombs & this is a kid friendly blog. However, if you get the chance Jacksonians, look it up on youtube- its sad, but true.
- My grandma gave Henry (or me, I guess) a hefty gift card to "Gymboree." I told myself to hold onto it for after Christmas sales, but I got a 20% off coupon in the mail the other day, and I am positive its a sign to go shop.
- My sewing machine is sitting out on my dining room table again. Ryan's bummed, as it just adds to the clutter around here.
- Sometimes I look around on this site, "Anastasia Dunes." It's where my parents bought their new property and are starting to build. ((AND when you pull up to their property, turn your car off, stop breathing and put on your deer ears, you can almost hear the ocean)) After about 5 minutes looking around on the site at the beautiful homes, I make myself shut the computer off. I don't need to be reminded of my shortcomings :)
- I have a huge list of potential posts. Posts, that I would really like to put some time into, but time is fleeting and I don't seem to have a lot of it these days.
- I started "Swagbucking" again... (why did I ever stop?) Last night I redeemed $20.00 worth of Amazon gift cards on some Eric Carle books for the babes for Christmas. There are some adorable titles that I had never heard of- like, "Pancakes, Pancakes!" and "Little Cloud." We are HUGE Eric Carle fans (my kids and I), so I'm excited to crack these open and read 'em.
That's all for this edition of "Friday Night Leftovers".
Have a fabulooooooosooooo weekend!