Sunday, October 10, 2010

blog news.

 

some exciting blog news! We have a winner for the "50 First Dates" contest.

Here's how it went down.

I took ALL 12 comments... (yup, ALL 12 :) and numbered them on paper, 1-12.



I opted NOT to do the number generator because I don't think its fair for the first or last commentator. I'm sure its random, but whatever. Also, I liked Leslie's idea of drawing the names/numbers out of a bag... or in this case... a blue tupperware box.










I told Maeve to close her eyes and pull out a piece of paper. She didn't close her eyes, but she did in fact, very randomly, pulled out a piece of paper.










The winner of MY FAVE. movie in the universe is.....



Commentator #1- AKA Alissa Sauder. Congrats! :) email me at ashleymckenney07@gmail.com with your address and I'll get it out tomorrow morning :) Many laughs to you! And thanks for playing! :)



PS- I found it funny that I chose not to do the number generator because it never picks the first or last number- and Maeve just so happened to pick #1...



No comments: