Thursday, February 11, 2010

We've Come To A Crossroads...

Friends, I'm torn. I just added my 99th blog reader. OM-WOW. 99 people who read my blog??? I am flattered and excited beyond belief. Who knew my life was so interesting! (that was COMPLETE SARCASM)! I hadn't noticed how many people were on my "read" list, but today when I added another reader, I was informed that I was only allowed one more reader. Apparently, when your blog is private, you are allotted 100 readers. ONE MORE READER.

So here is my crossroad. Do I continue to blog privately and keep my blog set to 100 readers? Or do I open myself up to the public? I am so torn. I love, love, love knowing WHO is reading my blog and that "creepers" can't happen upon it... On the other hand, do I really want to keep my blog at 100 readers or less? More than anything, I feel like my blog is a teeny, tiny community of good friends. And I LOVE that. When I write I feel like I can be as open as a book. I know I can talk about boobs, butts, "pee pee's", poop, puke and all that other lovely stuff that happens to EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US! :) And I'm afraid if I open the blog, I will clam up. Ugh. So. Torn.

Darn you blogger for limiting a private blog to 100 readers!!! :)

What is your opinion on this? Help a sista out! :)

3 comments:

The Paulk's said...

I'd say if you feel like you can be yourself more then keep it private. Afterall, that's what the blog is for, right?? I completely understand your dilemma though, I've debated going private or to stay public.

k and j said...

Go public! :)

Angie B said...

well i feel so honored to be able to read it :) do you have more ppl u want to read it? if so, then i guess u should go public, if not then keep private...? hmm...