Monday, February 8, 2010

because I am so nice:)

AND I love you all so much... I thought I'd do a teeny tiny little blog post. It really doesn't have much to do with our vacation... but I feel SO OUT OF IT (internet wise) since I have not even accessed my blog (or internet for that matter) since Feb. 2nd. That's gotta be a record for me. Anyways, all my jet lagged brain can muster up right now is a funny text between Ryan & I. Which now, looking at it, isn't really that funny. BUT something to write down I suppose.

A little background first: While in Florida, I sleep in a room with both kids and in order to actually TALK on the phone I have to leave the hotel room and that's not going to happen. So we text. A LOT. I turn the phone volume on silence and I even hide the phone under the covers so Maeve can't see the blue light coming from it. Anyways... TURNS out, my huuuge celeb crush Adam Sandler (no haters- my mom told me A.Sandler was disgusting and I about had a seizure) was in Florida for the Superbowl. Here is Ryan & I's text from Sat. night:

Me:"Hey my lover is here... Adam Sandler."

Ryan: "He follows you everywhere."

Me: "What can I say? He wants me."

Ryan: "Well I'm not a fan of his anymore."

Me: "Yeah right you have a man crush on him. You'd be stoked if Adam Sandler was my 2nd lover. We're going to have a Tiger Woods affair... except he's going to speak Spanglish to me."

Ryan: "Well then I'll go Elin Woods on him."

Me: "HAHAHA."

If you can't tell, we also text VERY LATE at night... we both get a bit loopy :) But its fun.

Like I said... my brain is in the "OFF" mode right now so this is all I can come up with! Tonight when Ryan is home and I can take my position at the computer I will work on a really nice blog post... because I KNOW you are all dying to read it... bahaha.


1 comment:

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

Welcome back to the eWorld. LOL love the conversation! Glad to hear you made it back safely. Just in time for some snow. :(

P.S. Avah loves her flower barrett. Its holding up well so far.