Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wow! I Feel The Love! :)

Sometimes when you feel so out of touch with people just like that, God puts special people in your day to cheer ya up! Thanks to all who gave me positive feedback about being a momma. Its hard to take comments about that because its who I am- it defines me as a person- my number one priorities are being loyal to my God and my husband and to my MaeMae and to any other children we are blessed with. Motherhood is by far the hardest thing I've ever done- (just last night, at the late hour of 7 PM I passed out on the couch from pure exhaustion from the day- waking up with Maeve at 4 AM, waking up again at 7:30 AM, making breakfast, giving baths, chasing after Maeve, pulling her off the couch 400 times a day, picking up, sweeping the floor about 30 times (pine needles!!!!!!), making bottles, making lunch, making dinner, and going to work, just really wiped me out ya know??? I always say this but those of you with more than one child, how do you do it?? Where do you find your energy? Coffee? :) I definitely feel the need and desire in my heart for more children, but I'm gonna need to rally myself up for it- because it is COMPLETELY exhausting chasing after one little 14 month old! :)

No comments: