Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Princess Night... This Friday!

Every year, the studio has "Princess Night" and each year I go and dream about one day having my own little princess to take to princess night. Last year, obviously, Maeve was way too young to go- wait, well we actually did take her, however, she was but a tiny bundle in the midst of all the "princesses". But this year, we are set and ready!!! I think her hair may even be long enough to put up in a "semi" princess bun??? Anyways, she's got her shoes, her dress and her fairy wand. And I think I might attempt to paint her toe-nails. I did it awhile ago, but it was when she was immobile... who knows what will happen if I try it now! Anyways, we are super excited about our big Friday night! I will post pics for sure! And yes, I will be dragging my husband along into the sea of girls- but only because I actually have to help out with some stuff- so he's going to keep an eye on MaeMae. :)

4 comments:

The Paulk's said...

When I couldn't get Ri to sit long enough to paint her toes when she was younger I used to give her a snack in her high chair and paint her toes while she was "occupied"...her feet were free, she was ocupied and she couldn't run around until they were dry...good luck :). Don't you just love having a girl ;) (although boys are great too)!

Unknown said...

good idea! I was thinking about something like that! :)

Yes girls are amazing:) But we want a bubba boy too!!!!!!! I am desperate for my Henry :) (thats our boy name for the moment)

Allison said...

I have a 4 year old cousin named Henry- very cute:)It didn't take long before it grew on me too!

Unknown said...

Yeah I love that name!