Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve...2008

WOW this morning we woke up to a very unpleasant surprise: Maeve had once again exploded her diaper but this time, she had stripped it off of herself and thrown it in the middle of her floor. Nice. So the first half hour or so was spent once again, cleaning poop off of her, her bed and floor. I was worried I wasn't going to be able to get everything done that needed to be done today- BUT, somehow I've been pretty productive and I've baked just about everything on my list, I've wrapped more than half of the gifts, and my wonderful sister Meghan CLEANED my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! I had to go to the Christmas party at Ryan's work and so Meghan came to sit at the house while Maeve was napping... instead of sitting though she cleaned!!!!!!! SCORE for me!!!

We're now getting ready for church- not something I am particularly looking forward to, just because EVERYTIME we get called out of church to pick up our screaming child out of the nursery. Anyways I thought I'd post a few pics of the day...

This was taken right after the clean-up bath...

Cherry cookies- they may look a bit funny, but they are SO good!!!

I am really proud of how these turned out! Magazine worthy right? :) haha

Maeve "helping" OH BOY.

Not sure what she was doing... but this was her Christmas Eve DAY outfit :)




My Peanut Butter Balls :) SO GOOD!

1 comment:

The Paulk's said...

Ah...I'm so glad I'm not he oly on cleaning up poo ALL THE TIME after naps/bedtime. Meave and Riley remind me a lot of each other--they sure do a lot of the same things (we also get called out of church almost every Sunday to get a screaming, histarical child who only wants her momma). Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!