Monday, August 25, 2008

Maeve & Cinco.... Cinco & Maeve





Maeve has a new love: CINCO... the ugly doll. This girl is OBSESSED with it! My mom got her Cinco (thats the things name) the other day and ever since, she's been in looooove. I took her to the park today and she held onto it the entire time- it had to climb up the stairs with her, down the slides, etc.

So mommas get your kids an "ugly doll"- really thats what they're called! I first saw them in Boston and then I was out for lunch at Anna's (in downtown Jackson) and they had them there! I didn't know what the big deal was but Maeve just loves her ugly doll. All the dolls are different colors and have names- hers is Cinco, but they're are tons more with cool names.

Anyways I thought I'd share Maeves latest obsession:)

No comments: