Sunday, July 27, 2008

Teething Can Kiss My Booty :)

Maeves first 2 little toofers popped through while we were in Boston- no pics yet- she won't even let me get close to her mouth. But they're there- sharp and new. We've been surviving by giving her tylenol, teethers and chocolate cake- not because it helps her teeth but because it puts her in a good mood. Mannnn its been rough! She is being a little crabby crab. But I try and cuddle her- as much as she lets me-she is SO not a cuddling kind of kid :( sad... but true.

Anyways just wanted to update :) As soon as I can catch a pic of them I will post it.

1 comment:

k and j said...

Yayyyy for Maeve!! Griff has 4 now and they are so cute but soooo sharp! I felt like nursing him a little bit the other day (I am missing it!) and he bit my nip!! It hurt SO bad! I am wayyyy over it now, haha.