Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sweet Moments....

Last night, after we had tucked Maeve into bed, I went in the bedroom and got on the internet and Ryan went in the computer room to play the guitar for a bit. After about 45 minutes, it was lights out at the McKenney house- I was laying in bed watching TV and Ryan was going around checking all the doors and turning the lights off. Maeves room is like completely adjacent to ours- its so close- you can practically see the crib. Anyways, I saw Ryan go in and adjust her blanket and kiss her goodnight (again!) and tickle her forhead for a few seconds. It was SO sweet. I am usually the one who is going in there constantly checking on her- it was just really adorable to see Ryan do that. Its such a simple gesture but all the same, it was cute :)

1 comment:

Ang said...

awwwwwwwww that is always adorable! Whenever I see Nick with kids or babies, I am always so "awww" haha :)