Friday, June 13, 2008

Tagged by Jules!!! Is this how ya do it? :)

Four jobs I have had:
1. The Gap- awesome little retail job... didn't make a dime... I actually gave GAP all my moolah.
2. Cake Decorator at Walmart- I LOVED this job!!! I smelled yummy 24/7. :)
3. Camp Counselor at Michindoh
4. Biology Lab Assistant... .

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Something About Mary- My absolute fave.
2. Wedding Crashers- Doesn't get any funnier than Vince Vaughn!!!!
3. Along Came Polly- LOVE Ben Stiller!!!!
4. Big Daddy- I have a crush on Adam Sandler :)

Four T.V. shows I watch:
1. The Mole
2. The Bachelor
3. Intervention
4. The Real World.... (as you can see I am a sucker for reality tv!!!)

Four places I have been:
1. Bahamas (Nassau)
2. Maui, Hawaii
3. Nashville, TN
4. Chicago, IL & a ton more places all over the U.S.

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Linda Scholl- my old gymnastics coach
2. Julie- my facebook lover
3. Allison- my other facebook love :)
4. my inlaws... well the don't email ME, but they email US (Ryan and I)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Any kind of fruit- faves are watermelon, mango and pineapples.
2. Avocado
3. Pizza (the stuffed kind)
4. Ham & Cheese sandwiches

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii, even though I've been there twice...
2. New York City.... NEVER been there!!!
3. The Keys (I have a dream of running into Jimmy Buffett down there)
4. The Caribbean

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. DISNEY WORLD IN OCTOBER!!!! (haha I'm such a dork!!)
2. Seeing Maeve walk, run and start to be a little gymnast or ballerina!!
3. Trying to conceive again- thats always a good time!
4. Losing the last of my baby weight... ugh. I WILL NOT get preggo until I weigh the same as I did before Maeve...


Thanks for tagging me Julie!!!

Now I tag.... Allison!!! :)

No comments: