Monday, June 9, 2008

Now Starring: MAEVE ANNABELLE!!!!!

All about our little Maebug....

Birthdate: 10/11/07
Time of Birth: 3:00 A.M. ON THE DOT!
Weight: 6"9 oz. 21.5 inches! What a peanut!
First outfit: A pink baby gap kimono premie outfit

Okay, now for the fun stuff:

Favorite things to do: Crawl around, find things to put in my mouth, pull mommas hair, take baths with momma, playing at nanas, EAT and being nakie!

Favorite Foods: Avocado is my very favorite... but I also love Similac. Pears and applesauce aren't bad either.

Favorite past times: Sleeping on momma 24/7 right after I was born, watching momma teach all the kids in gymnastics, Disney world.

Biggest dislikes: Having clothes put on, momma putting bows in my hair, getting my face wiped off, and not being held.

Special Talents: crawling(as of May 25th or so...) and standing(as of this week!!! June 4th-ish).

What I'm looking forward to: Disney World in October, Christmas with Momma and Daddy, birthdays and seeing my fave. auntie in the whole world.

What I'm saying: Dada- all the time! Especially when I'm happy! :) Momma- only when I want something or I'm really upset... BaBaBaBaBaBa all day long! I also throw in some "neb eh ca ne zzzz ers" every once in awhile.

My Favorite Animal: My dog, Lola.

Favorite Music: Red Hot Chili Peppers- never fails to soothe me.

What I Want To Be When I Grow Up: I want to be a ballerina and a gymnast, a violinist, a Harvard grad and the president.



Well that's all about our bugaroo!! She is the most precious, sweet natured child. Although she's got a wild streak that runs through her too!! She is constantly making us laugh and brings more joy to our lives than we thought was ever possible. She's our life!

No comments: