Sunday, June 8, 2008

How It All Started...



Ryan and I met back in high school... yup- we're high school sweethearts! My favorite thing about it is that we've known each other for so long, its like we've meshed into one. I think we compliment one another perfectly- I am the assertive, aggressive one, while Ryan is super laid back and pretty complacent.

We were married July 1st, 2006- it was the 2nd best day of my life! Even though the flowers got messed up and I spilled hot wax down the back of my dress, to me it was perfecto!

After we got back from our honeymoon we tried to start adjusting to married life. While we were waiting to get into our apartment we stayed with my parents- what a trip! After a few weeks of being "basement dwellers" we moved into our very first place together. We were so proud of our ghetto apartment!! But about a month after we moved in, a pipe burst and flooded everything!! So we were on the move again- but just across the street to another apartment. Those days in the apartment were some of the best days of our lives. Trying out all of our new wedding utensils and gadgets and figuring out just how the whole married thing worked was so exciting!

1 comment:

k and j said...

You two are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!