Friday, April 11, 2014

in her eyes

Not a whole lot to say tonight, which is strange for me.  I'm normally filled with words, too many words (see last post).  I took this picture of Maeve tonight.  Obviously I converted it to black and white, other than that, it is what it is.  Raw, and her.  I love it.  In fact, I think its my favorite picture of her ever.  

Photography makes my heart beat faster; knowing I'm recording a moment and making it mine forever is pretty empowering.  I need to get the camera out more. 

 Not the iphone... but my camera. 

Sigh.

It's Friday.  

Thank God.  

Today I'm thankful for:  my camera, the beach, my personal model/camera hog (Maeve), and I suppose I'm pretty thankful for the other 3 who like to dodge the camera.  Coffee, hearts and arrows, good music, a cotton candy sunset, billowing sails out on the horizon, and a guy who just told me I'm the prettiest girl in braces he's ever seen....

How many things can you tick off?  GO! :D 

Happy weekend. :)


Photo Challenge Submission
Read more at http://www.iheartfaces.com/how-it-works/grab-a-button/#QiqTs1OXmpI8W20v.99

No comments: