Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wordless(ishy) Wednesday

A few lost pictures... all are of Maeve.

It was her birthday night and I wanted to snap a few pics with her balloons.  Somehow, they got lost in the shuffle and I just found them in lightroom. 



I have a hospital hangover... that's what I'm calling it anyway.  It's like the world is too loud, bright and active.... I'm still so tired, sore.

Photobucket


Have you bought Taylor Swift's new CD, "Red?"  If so, what's your fave song?  I've been listening to it like crazy.... I think my fave is "All Too Well."

Photobucket

I've become a baseball widow of sorts...  I'm the odd one out for sure; I seriously don't care about what's happening in the world of sports.  Even if its a rare thing...blah blah blah.... But I'm happy for Ryan.  As I sit here typing, I can see him in the living room on the edge of his seat, every so often, arms flying up over his head.


Photobucket

"What's that noise up the stairs baby?  Is that Christmas morning?"-  (WHO CAN NAME THIS song/artist? :)

Photobucket

Speaking of Christmas, the kids' lists are done (did I already blog about that?)  I'm such a freak with equality.  Stella would have absolutely no clue if she got say, 3 presents verses the 5 her brother and sister are getting.  But in my mind, it would be a travesty.  So dumb.



The Paper Mama Photo Challenge

Photobucket

I cannot wait to blog about the mermaid tails from Applejack Apparel!

Photobucket

We need a date night... Ryan and I.   We need uninterrupted conversation.  I am dying for it.  Granted, we did get some time in the hospital this past weekend to talk... but ya know, it would be fab to hold hands across the table of a restaurant rather than over my cath bag... just sayin.

Photobucket

There's an awesome friend/photog here in St. Auggy.  And she's really been inspiring me to spark some change with my photog stuff.  It's so needed... both the inspiration and change.

Photobucket

My dog Lola is still up for adoption... locals, take note, please.

Photobucket

Henry's Halloween costume is completed... He's "Super H."  I'm hesitant to even go there with Maeve... every hour she has a different idea.  I went out yesterday morning and got the stuff to make her a "purple daisy" (per her request of course).  We came home and (thank goodness, before I did anything) she announced she wants to be a cat.  And God knows why, but Maeve is lobbying majorly for Stella to be a pig?!  I don't know why she cares so much... but I had planned on Stell's going as a spider.  Maeve caught wind, had a conniption and ever since has been pushing the pig thing. 


No comments: