Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers! (I'm Back! I'm Back!)

This is one of my fave. linkys created by a fab mom over at Sippy Cups Are Not For Starbucks.
  • At Walgreens today, a woman complimented Maeve on her dress.  After prompting her to say "thank you" Maeve blurts out loud, "I'm sorry I'm too old for manners."  Well then... alrighty!  GAHHHH!
  •   I am doing the pictures for the studio this week. While its a GIGANTIC undertaking, I'm excited this time around.  Christmas pictures went well and I'm hoping the mistakes I made back in December will be resolved this time around, therefore making our spring recital pictures even more of a success.
  • Am I the only who is being driven completely crazy by the Truvia commercials???  Holy annoyance.  Stop with the made up songs. 
  • Thank You Lord for inventing the mirena.  The end.
  • Yay!  I finally have an appointment with the urologist.   It is time for me to BLAST THESE STONES OUTTA HERE!!!!!
  • Henry has some sort of horrible butt rash.  It's not your ordinary diaper rash- this looks like bug bites.  It's so bizarre.  The color of it varies; sometimes its bright red, other times its very faint.  Any ideas on what this is?!
  • I have this super grand idea.   But I'm keeping it under wraps for awhile.  We'll see how it pans out. 
  • We're mattress shopping (on a budget- duh)- suggestions, suggestions?  Please?

Happy WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

2 comments:

Manda said...

Good luck with the studio pics - the ones I saw at Christmas on Facebook looked great. I just finished the ones for Grace and they are okay -- I have some stuff I want to do differently next time for sure. Definitely a learning process!

Danifred said...

Bean had really bad rashes on her bottom when she drank or had lots of milk products. For us, moving her to organic solved all the problems. Apparently, it has something to do with the hormones that are pumped into the cows.