- At Walgreens today, a woman complimented Maeve on her dress. After prompting her to say "thank you" Maeve blurts out loud, "I'm sorry I'm too old for manners." Well then... alrighty! GAHHHH!
- I am doing the pictures for the studio this week. While its a GIGANTIC undertaking, I'm excited this time around. Christmas pictures went well and I'm hoping the mistakes I made back in December will be resolved this time around, therefore making our spring recital pictures even more of a success.
- Am I the only who is being driven completely crazy by the Truvia commercials??? Holy annoyance. Stop with the made up songs.
- Thank You Lord for inventing the mirena. The end.
- Yay! I finally have an appointment with the urologist. It is time for me to BLAST THESE STONES OUTTA HERE!!!!!
- Henry has some sort of horrible butt rash. It's not your ordinary diaper rash- this looks like bug bites. It's so bizarre. The color of it varies; sometimes its bright red, other times its very faint. Any ideas on what this is?!
- I have this super grand idea. But I'm keeping it under wraps for awhile. We'll see how it pans out.
- We're mattress shopping (on a budget- duh)- suggestions, suggestions? Please?