Sunday, March 27, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



1. Decay (old/abandoned)

Photobucket
I actually took this picture last spring.  It's a beat up old sign in the parking lot of an old railroad station.  I like the texture of the rocks :)



2. Groups of 3
Photobucket

3 little fruit snacks... my kids fave. :)

3. "Me" time
Photobucket
My "me" time is coffee and couponing on Sunday mornings :)


4. Kitchen
Photobucket

lunch time at the McKenney house is a busy time... unless you're a kid, then you can sit back, cross your feet up and realx :)


Things that make you go "hmmmm"
Photobucket
What to even say about this???  How about "Hmmm...?"  This is Maeve's drawing- on the wall in her room.  It's gigantic and its in black crayon (of course).  Hmmm....



Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love each and every one of these shots. Great job this week!

deb duty said...

I love your photos this week! The drawing on the wall is very appropriate for hmmm! Somehow I managed to avoid drawing on the walls with my two boys. Love the simplicity of the three pieces of candy.

julie said...

Great interpretations...love your group of 3 & that hmmm shot - hmmm :)

Unknown said...

Love all your photos! We've had a masterpiece or two like that here also. Thank God for Mr. Clean Magic Eraser! :)

Cecily R said...

Gotta love little Picassos! We have more than one mmmmmmmural in our house. :)

Love those piggies in your kitchen shot. Such a great perspective!

Michelle said...

Fun photos. Decay and Me Time are my favorites.

Jacqulyn said...

I love all these shots!!!

Unknown said...

Some really great interpretations. Love your decay photo, and can certainly relate to your 'me' and "hmmm" photos, great job!

MPE by Irela said...

Super Loving your kitchen shot! Awesome..... :)