Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


I saw this on Natalie's blog, and thought "WOW- that's completely adorable!"

I thought I'd participate today :)  YAY thanks so much My Leigh Ashley for hosting such funness :)










{one} have you ever been on tv?

yes- in 4th grade (or around there) I was caught trick or treating in my "Dopey" costume... it was on our local news :/  ha!


{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?

Tangled :)




{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

No sheets... they get too bunched up... and Ryan hates them.




{four} do you cut coupons?

heck YES!  Check out my stock pile!




{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?

No... if I were out walking, and started thinking about anything other than where my kids were, they'd be lost!  I have a one tracked mind.




{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?

spicy mustard... yup.




{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?

Get ready to be blown away- I recieve "Good Housekeeping" and "Parents"... and I love them :)




{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?

Thank you notes for Christmas... or... does it count when I write Ryan a "to do" list?  Because that would be tonight...




{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?

Blueberry!




{ten} black olives or green olives?

I like both, but I'd pick green :)


And upon conclusion, I have to say I am now craving, nuggets with spicy mustard, fries, a shamrock shake, blueberry pie and olives. 




Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments: