Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas EVE!

It's Christmas EVE my friends! :)  Wahoo!

As many (most) of you know, we're in Florida this Christmas.  It's a trip, for sure.  I am most definitely a creature of habit, and as awesome as the sun and mild weather are, its a teeny, weeny bit sad  there is no snow.   In my world, I'd have snow for 2 days- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day- then it would go away and we'd be back in the 80's.  I'm kind of getting the opposite this Christmas, warm weather for 10 days, and then back to frigid Michigan for 5 more months of winter.  Ewwww.

Anywho, we're having a good time and are following traditional Christmas eve suit :)

The church my parents go to has a live nativity scene!  AHH! :)  As in, real donkeys, lambs, etc.  Maeve is going to LOVE it.  

Along with church, I'm going to be running to a few different stores trying to find Maeve a pair of cheap, black shoes.  Lime green crocs are not going to work with her beautiful Christmas dress.

I hope you all have a blessed Christmas! 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just stopped by to wish you a Merry Christmas! I bet the nativity will be wonderful.

Unknown said...

thank you! You too! :)

Unknown said...

Checking your site.. :) love the pics.. just randomly searching at different.. blogs.. love it. :) Merry xmas :)

C.
hellakids.blogspot.com

:)