This Giveaway is now CLOSED. Thanks for playing! And CONGRATS TO JULIE! :)
Her name is Savannah Rand, and she is the owner of "Nannah Bread Knots."
I met Savannah a few months ago, and was completely floored by her talent. Not only can she crochet ANYTHING- but she does it in record speed. After some convincing from Angie and I, Savannah has decided to officially open up shop. And I can't tell you how thrilled I am!
Gone are the days of store-bought hats, mittens, etc.- my kids will now be decked out in one of a kind pieces from "Nannah Bread Knots."
And so could (should!) yours!
Savannah and I are teaming up for something (that we think) is SUPER- no wait- CRAZY SUPER, exciting!
This, my friends, is a give away- and not just for a generic, run of your mill baby hat... but a hat of your choosing. Like neon orange? Go for it- lime green? FO SHO. Whatever you want! :)
That means whatever hat you need for your (or your child's) head, is yours. IF, you enter and win this spectacular give away. :)
You can earn entries to this give away by doing the following:
1. "Like" "Nannah Bread Knots" on facebook.
2. Follow the"Nannah Bread Knots" blog.
3. Follow my blog :)
4. Share this link on your facebook walls...
5. Finally, leave a comment- This is the ONE thing that you HAVE to do to be eligible for the give away! "What kind of comment, you ask?" I am stuck in a book rut (yeah- nothing to do with cute hats...). Give me the name or names of your favorite reads.
6. When you leave a comment, be SURE to let me know that you've also "followed" on facebook, and both blogs, as well as shared this link- that will earn you 5- count 'em FIVE entries.
On Tuesday (11/16) I will shut down the drawing, and announce the winner, who will be drawn randomly.
The lucky chica (or chico...?:) will be contacted by the sweet Miss Savannah herself, to talk about designing the perfect hat for you (or your babe, child, toddler, etc.) Your hat should be shipped out by the end of next week. (that's how fast this chick is!) Speaking of shipping, don't hesitate to enter- even if you live in timbuktu (or whatever that place is called)... "Nannah Bread Knots" wants to reach all corners of this beautiful world :)
So really, what are you waiting for? Follow, "LIKE" , comment and cross your fingers!
***and seriously- excuse the pictures- Maeve was in a nutso mood ;)