Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Something to Kill a Post...

Ya know, like killing time? Well... I needed something to POST about that didn't take much energy or effort. Found this... here goes:


Kissed a friend? Yes... Ryan is my bestest friend :)


Got a hicky? Yes


Cheated on a test? Yes


Cheated on your homework? Yes


Back-stabbed a friend? Yes


Told people someone's deep, dark secret? Yes


Looked up something on the Internet you shouldn't have? Yes


Lied to your parents/a boss? No... never. Haha YES


Spread gossip? Yes


Made up a false rumor to get back at someone? No


Stolen money? Yes (sorry mom! That coin jar was so tempting back in 5th grade!!!)


Talked about a "friend" behind their back? Yes


Talked about a family member behind their back? Yes


Talked about an enemy behind their back? HAAH YES...


Gotten in a big fight for no real reason? Yes (apple juice + crazy Beans is all I'll say about that one :)


Thought lustfully of someone? NEVER... especially not my OB! :)


Stalked someone? OMG...hahaha! What does "STALK" really mean? Like waiting outside their office if you know they're going to walk out within the next hour??? :)


Been Stalked? Nope


Made out with someone of the opposite sex? I'm married.


Made out with someone of the same sex? HECK NO.


Laughed at a joke that wasn't funny? All the time.


Taken a crazy dare? Yes


Gone streaking? Yes


Mooned/Flashed someone? HAHA yes! (anyone remember my 16th bday party???)


Caused someone major embarrassment? Yes.


Pushed someone into a pool? Yes


Got in a fight with someone and never made up? Yes


Bitten someone? I'm sure I did as a kid... who doesn't?


Copied someone's homework because you didn't do it? Yes (didn't we already do this question?)


Skipped school to get out of a test? Yes (College...)


Murdered someone? YES- hAHAHA! How completely random... ummm that would be a big fat NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



Kissed someone the day you met them? NO


Drank/did drugs/smoked a cigarette? Never smoked a cig or done drugs a day in my life... but I guess I've drank a little here & there :) ya know... :)


Copy & Paste for a really fast/quick/fun blog post :) Plus I'm nosy and would like to see your answers! :) HAHA :)



**Also- completely random but important- the garage sale has been moved to the 3rd week of June... more to come on that. I promise :)**

No comments: